Tuesday 29 July 2014

About Me

Like every blogger, the readers would like to get to know the blogger.

You can call me MrU.  If you are reading this then welcome (wow someone is reading my blog) to my blog.  It’s nothing exciting just a little sight into my thoughts and what goes through my head.  Things, that rather telling someone about I type it out where no sense is actually made.

A friend told me to try this out, maybe because they are tired of hearing my go on and on and on about stupid drama, my stupid logic and my stupid life; but heyy I think they have a point.

So a little more about myself, some call me a douchebag, but that the persona I have, maybe because the people I care able I don't them to actually know I care, or maybe gives me an excuse to say stupid shit and get away with it.  You can decide on which one or if you have any other theories do give me a shout to I can understand myself a little better.  As they say, sometimes you need to hear it from someone else to believe it. What else to tell you, I'm from the UK, yep the United Kingdom, England, London, and if you want to find me good luck, I'm and expert at hide and seek.  Just graduated from University, would tell you what I studied but then you can narrow down who my true identity is and we can have the world know who MrU is as after all it is his thoughts and his private life.

Anything else.  Well you are to expect my thoughts; after all it is in the name "He Thought".  These thought may seem random and complicated as my brain, mind, head or whatever you want to call it thinks very vey differently to the outside world. My logic, thought process and problem solving is unorthodox with a set of orthodox rules I set myself.  Me as a person, I have principles or as I think of them as norms and ideologies that some agree with and others don't. However if you ask me to explain them I can't; I don't know why I can't but they are just imprinted thoughts in my heads that I have some how drummed up and believe.

Further information about me. I love movies, love TV shows and trying to get healthy.  Getting healthy is so dam hard and I cannot be bothered to do it.  I have three months to get that slim six pack body, and tomorrow is the day I start.  I will also give you updates on my weight, and if I actually make it to the gym or go for a run, or whatever people do to lose weight now-a-days.

Now you know a little about me and as you have gathered, even though English is actually and surprisingly my first language my spelling and grammar is ridiculously bad so don’t judge please, we are not all perfect. It can also be down to that I don’t do a draft and I don’t proofread anything I post, so good luck reading and understanding these random thoughts



No comments:

Post a Comment